DocFinance, a leading Italian software house, with headquarters in Reggio Emilia, produces and resells DocFinance and DocCredit. Both solutions are the most widespread in Italy for managing corporate finance. DocFinance today boasts a team of around 100 people and is continually growing. The selection is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in economic disciplines with strong financial sensitivity, motivated and prepared to work independently.
- Master's degree in economics
- Knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of basic computer logic
- Experience in ERP assistance in the finance sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Predisposition to problem solving
- Knowledge of DocFinance and DocCredit applications
Location and contact
The company is offering a permanent employment contract. A specific training period is planned with senior colleagues to be carried out in person at the DocFinance headquarters in Cesana Brianza, Lombardy. Once the training, which lasts approximately 1 year, is over, the candidate will dedicate himself to customer support, telephone, email and ticketing and the work can be carried out remotely.